Sunday 20 May 2012

My week ahead, 21 -27 May 2012

Monday 21 May 4pm - Culture Portfolio meeting
6pm - Campaigning in South West Ipswich
8pm - Labour Group meeting

Wednesday 23 May 1230pm - Planning committee training

Thursday 24 May 7.30pm - Suffolk Fabians Meeting -Adele Cook: “Punishment & Reform”

Saturday 26 May 10.30am - Campaigning in East Ipswich

This week we had the annual 'Mayor making' and we also got tot see if there were any changes in the Tory frontbench- there was and we also heard that some of the Tories were unhappy with the committe placings - more on that later.

Had a school reunion this weekend, and a number of those attended wre not surprised that I had ended up as a Labour councillor, they probab;ly remembered that I was campaigning for the party even when I was at school, here I am with Ken Weetch in Carr Street in about 1976. I am on the far left as you look at the picture with my mum, Annie Ross in the middle.


No comments: