Thursday 3 February 2011

Save Libraries Day - This Saturday - 5th February

Save Libraries Day - This Saturday - 5th February



Here is your chance to help save the libraries that are under threat in Suffolk - take a few minutes on Saturday, 5th February to visit your local library to show your support to the campaigners fighting to keep this valuable asset open.

Our own local library at Rosehill on Tomline Road would like to see you between 11am and 2pm this Saturday, visit, join, and sign out a book. I will be delivering 'Save our Library' leaflets in Rushmere Ward, Ipswich this Saturday but then I will get along to Rosehill Library to show my support.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if you need any help delivering leaflets me and my family would love to help.

Alasdair Ross said...

Robert, thank you e mail me and we can sort out leaflets alasdairross@hotmail.com